The device repair startup, Fixt, began at Techstars, received investment from West Coast entrepreneurs and seems to be signing big new companies every time we check in. Technical.ly.
- $3.8M Round Helps SF Retail Tech Startup, Dor, Make Durham its East Coast Hub
- 19 Social Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017
- The Relish Founder Ashley Wellington-Fahey Talks Being a Woman in Sports
- Former Redfin employees aim to simplify the mortgage process with new startup: Approved
- VoiceOps launches to put insights in the hands of managers coaching sales reps