A San Francisco startup that helps retailers analyze how customers shop their stores is growing fast with its first $3.8 million in funding and a new East Coast operation in Durham. Exit Event.
- $3.8M Round Helps SF Retail Tech Startup, Dor, Make Durham its East Coast Hub
- 19 Social Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017
- The Relish Founder Ashley Wellington-Fahey Talks Being a Woman in Sports
- Former Redfin employees aim to simplify the mortgage process with new startup: Approved
- VoiceOps launches to put insights in the hands of managers coaching sales reps