The San Diego company announced Tuesday a $1 million pre-seed round to help build out the service. The round was led by Social Capital and Precursor Ventures. GeekWire.
- $3.8M Round Helps SF Retail Tech Startup, Dor, Make Durham its East Coast Hub
- 19 Social Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017
- The Relish Founder Ashley Wellington-Fahey Talks Being a Woman in Sports
- Former Redfin employees aim to simplify the mortgage process with new startup: Approved
- VoiceOps launches to put insights in the hands of managers coaching sales reps