The enterprise voice space grows hotter today as VoiceOps announces its seed round with participation from Accel, Founders Fund and Lowercase Capital. TechCrunch.
- Butterfly nabs $2.4M seed round to improve managers with targeted tips
- Carrot Fertility Raises $3.6M To Help Take IVF, Egg Freezing Benefits Mainstream
- Superhuman is What Gmail Would Be if Built Today
- This founder wants to find high-paying jobs for one million Americans
- As ESPN Falters, Sports Startup Chases Fans Tired of ‘Old Fluff’