A San Francisco startup that helps retailers analyze how customers shop their stores is growing fast with its first $3.8 million in funding and a new East Coast operation in Durham. Exit Event.
- Juniper Square raises $6M for its real estate investment platform
- Ripple execs lead $25M round for storage and rental startup Omni
- Developer Social Network StackShare Raises $5.2 million from e.Ventures
- Massive robot-powered drones may solve everything wrong with package delivery
- Start-up Fuzzy offers house calls for your pets for $468 a year