A San Francisco startup that helps retailers analyze how customers shop their stores is growing fast with its first $3.8 million in funding and a new East Coast operation in Durham. Exit Event.
- StackShare Introduces The Tech Stack File – The Universal Standard for Tech Stack Data to Power New AI Capabilities and Partner Ecosystem
- Local startup ShearShare partners with national retailer
- How Halfdays Is Fight The ‘Shrink It And Pink It” Method At Their Women’s Athletic Brand
- AudioShake named a TIME Best Invention of 2023
- Patient-focused medical records company PicnicHealth makes its first acquisition