Black Americans face barriers in the financial system, from buying a home to building credit. Kelly Ifill, founder of Guava, was featured by Inc. as one of five entrepreneurs trying to help. Inc.
- The Cru Wants Companies To Tackle Loneliness And Boost Your Career
- Young Love Marriage Pact Gets $5 Million Vote of Confidence from VC
- Brightflow AI aims to spotlight small business cash flow
- Block Party, a tool to combat online harassment, raises a $4.8M seed
- Beyond the Series A and the future of leadership coaching with Christine Tao, CEO and Cofounder of SoundingBoard