Black Americans face barriers in the financial system, from buying a home to building credit. Kelly Ifill, founder of Guava, was featured by Inc. as one of five entrepreneurs trying to help. Inc.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe