Black Americans face barriers in the financial system, from buying a home to building credit. Kelly Ifill, founder of Guava, was featured by Inc. as one of five entrepreneurs trying to help. Inc.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Manara gets $3M to grow tech talent pool in the Middle East and North Africa