Have you ever wanted to transfer money to someone in another country but seeing the transfer charges changed your mind? In this modern world where humans are more connected than ever, millions of people have cause to send or receive money to or from a foreign country. These transactions often take a few days to complete, and by the time the money gets to the recipient, transfer fees have eaten into its value. Techcabal
- Finix raises $30 million as fintech’s spotlight picks its sides
- Digital marketplace Clutch closes $1.2M pre-seed round led by Precursor Ventures
- ShearShare: Taking Black Haircare Into The Digital Age
- Will once-bootstrapped startups turn to venture during a watershed moment?
- Evabot secures fresh capital to inject AI into corporate gifting