Earlier in her career, Shannon Goggin was a product manager, and her role was to figure out how to create great insurance experiences for small business customers. “I became increasingly focused on infrastructure, on connectivity, on data availability as a driver for all the cool innovative things people wanted to do,” Goggin said. This focus led Goggin, who will be speaking on innovation during the upcoming Women In Insurance California event, to become CEO and co-founder of Noyo, the API solution for benefits software. Noyo “creates that critical technology layer to transform data exchange across the insurance ecosystem,” she explained. Insurance Business America
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.