Everyone could use an executive coach — even executive coaches. Such is the thinking of Christine Tao and Lori Mazan, co-founders of Sounding Board, a two-year-old, San Francisco-based marketplace focused on leadership coaching that has so far raised $1 million in seed funding led by Bloomberg Beta, with participation from Precursor Ventures and numerous angel investors. TechCrunch.
- How Vinebase is Helping Small Wineries Flourish and Helping You Shop According to Your Values
- Austin Healthcare Start-Up, Decent, Ranked 2021 Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine
- This Startup is Bringing Same-Day Shipping to Everyone in the World
- Wholesale Food and Beverage Firm Buffalo Market Offers Pay-With-Crypto Feature
- Dreaming of barbecue? Here’s how to pick the right grill for your home