Baltimore tech company Fixt is poised to grow its presence using marketing at M&T Bank Stadium during the 2017 NFL season after being named the winner of the Baltimore Ravens Innovation Challenge as part of Light City Baltimore. Baltimore Business Journal.
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.