Casa, a six-month-old startup that helps consumers securely store cryptocurrencies, has launched its first product and raised $2.1 million in new investment. Venture capital firms Lerer Hippeau, Compound and Boost VC participated in the financing round. Forbes.
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round
- At Sounding Board, an executive coaching startup, the coaches get coaching, too
- More Competition For College Admissions Means Room To Haggle On Tuition
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible