Casa, a six-month-old startup that helps consumers securely store cryptocurrencies, has launched its first product and raised $2.1 million in new investment. Venture capital firms Lerer Hippeau, Compound and Boost VC participated in the financing round. Forbes.
- Populus raises $3.1 million to help cities make sense of shared scooters and bikes
- Precursor Ventures just raised Fund II
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing