Casa, a six-month-old startup that helps consumers securely store cryptocurrencies, has launched its first product and raised $2.1 million in new investment. Venture capital firms Lerer Hippeau, Compound and Boost VC participated in the financing round. Forbes.
- Partake Foods whips up new allergy-friendly products following new cash infusion
- Latina founder creates kids entertainment empire
- Meet 2022’s Most Dynamic Women in Business
- This Platform Mimics The Behavior Of Lawyers So You Can Hire A Fractional Attorney
- On LawNext Podcast: Courtroom5 CEO Sonja Ebron on Arming Pro Se Litigants to Succeed in Court