Casa, a six-month-old startup that helps consumers securely store cryptocurrencies, has launched its first product and raised $2.1 million in new investment. Venture capital firms Lerer Hippeau, Compound and Boost VC participated in the financing round. Forbes.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe