Many creators struggle to make enough, or consistent, income from their creative pursuits. Today, we’re speaking with Madison Long, CEO and Co-Founder of Clutch, and Simone May, CTO and Co-Founder of Clutch, about why the creator economy is the future of work and how Clutch is helping creators build sustainable careers. Net Influencer
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.