Hall is an egalitarian neighborhood dining space where membership is open to anyone — particularly those who yearn for connections more enduring than those forged over drinks at a neighborhood bar. Boston Globe.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe