Hall is an egalitarian neighborhood dining space where membership is open to anyone — particularly those who yearn for connections more enduring than those forged over drinks at a neighborhood bar. Boston Globe.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service