Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- Partake Foods whips up new allergy-friendly products following new cash infusion
- Latina founder creates kids entertainment empire
- Meet 2022’s Most Dynamic Women in Business
- This Platform Mimics The Behavior Of Lawyers So You Can Hire A Fractional Attorney
- On LawNext Podcast: Courtroom5 CEO Sonja Ebron on Arming Pro Se Litigants to Succeed in Court