Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Manara gets $3M to grow tech talent pool in the Middle East and North Africa