Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- BallerTV acquires FieldVision to scale its live, amateur sports coverage
- SMART ORDER RECOMMENDATIONS ALLOW TRUE BOTANICALS TO SPEND MORE TIME ON SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- SNOWE USES FUSE TO LAUNCH NEW RETAIL LOCATIONS SMARTER AND FASTER
- MARGAUX MINIMIZES STOCK-OUTS AND OVERSTOCK DESPITE HUNDREDS OF SKUS
- AELLA GREW REVENUE 7% AND HAD ZERO STOCK-OUTS IN Q1