Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe