Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service