Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- How one founder aims to make money management a multiplayer game
- Launching Audioshake Live – An On-Demand Stem Creation Platform for the Music Industry
- Loom Featured As One Of The Top Seed-Stage Companies To Work For
- Kinfield Executes Its Biggest Product Launch Yet In Tandem With Madewell And Outdoor Voices Events
- Breakr raises $4.2M to connect influencers with emerging musicians