Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing
- Currant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help ConsumCurrant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help Consumers Save Energy and Take Control of Their Homes
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round