Credit Karma, the service best known for providing free credit score monitoring and other financial advice (mostly to millennials), is getting into the mortgage business. The company today announced that it has acquired Approved, a mortgage platform that brings modern technology to a process that even today often still involves faxing documents back and forth. TechCrunch.
- VC Investment Soars For Fertility Services Even As Birthrate Dips
- Rocket List 2021: Top US Startups
- How to prepare for startup board meeting decks
- Instacart acquires Caper AI, a smart cart and instant checkout startup, for $350M, as it moves deeper into physical retail tech
- Audioshake adds $2M for AI stem creation platform