The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round
- At Sounding Board, an executive coaching startup, the coaches get coaching, too
- More Competition For College Admissions Means Room To Haggle On Tuition
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible