The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- Bitcoin Thieves Beware: Super Secure Wallet Maker Casa Raises $2 Million
- How Omni Raised $25mm Led By Cryptocurrency Founders From Ripple
- Enjoy Your Next Third Wave, Pour-Over Coffee with Dripkit
- Meter Feeder: Making Life Easier Through Parking Convenience
- Sarah Lacy launches Chairman Mom, a social platform for working mothers