The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- Living Through the Revenge of Capital
- Bitcoin storage company Casa to launch Ethereum wallets as demand rises post-FTX collapse
- Pulse Joins the Mozilla Family to Help Develop a New Approach to Machine Learning
- Spend management platform Teampay expands partnership with Mastercard, raises $47M
- Daylight, the LGBTQ+ neobank, raises cash to launch subscription plan for family planning