The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- She Built an App to Block Harassment on Twitter. Elon Musk Killed It
- Brightflow AI Acquires CircleUp to Bolster Financial Insights Tool
- Create a Private Social Space, Far From the Maddening Crowd
- Irish co-founded infant formula firm Bobbie hits revenues of $100 million
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here