The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- How Vinebase is Helping Small Wineries Flourish and Helping You Shop According to Your Values
- Austin Healthcare Start-Up, Decent, Ranked 2021 Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine
- This Startup is Bringing Same-Day Shipping to Everyone in the World
- Wholesale Food and Beverage Firm Buffalo Market Offers Pay-With-Crypto Feature
- Dreaming of barbecue? Here’s how to pick the right grill for your home