The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- Nomad Homes raises $20M to create a personalized house hunting platform for Europe, Middle East
- Footwear Brand Blackstock & Weber Lands at J. Crew, Eyes Retail
- Dr. Quinn Wang: The Eye on the Future
- Rebecca Allen Left A Career In Banking To Make The Perfect Nude Heel For Every Woman
- Jim Gibbs of Meter Feeder is a recipient of Google for Startups’ 2021 Black Founders Fund