The community, first launched in 2014 as a humble WordPress blog site, has now grown to over 200,000 developers sharing their technology stacks as well as advice on how to use them. Today, the company announced a $5.2 million Series A round led by e.Ventures. That’s on top of a $1.5 million seed round which TechCrunch covered just a few months ago. TechCrunch.
- Juniper Square raises $6M for its real estate investment platform
- Ripple execs lead $25M round for storage and rental startup Omni
- Developer Social Network StackShare Raises $5.2 million from e.Ventures
- Massive robot-powered drones may solve everything wrong with package delivery
- Start-up Fuzzy offers house calls for your pets for $468 a year