DocSpace announced raising $1.2 million in seed capital Aug. 18. The financing was led by Los Angeles-based Slauson & Co., an early-stage venture capital firm focused on economic inclusion. Slauson & Co. announced launching a $50 million investment fund earlier this year. Precursor Ventures, Acrew Capital’s Scout Fund, Sputnik ATX and angel investors also contributed to the seed capital funding. Houston Inno
- Sounding Board lands Series B to move coaching beyond services and into SaaS
- Origin Launches Diversity Program to Expand Financial Education To Marginalized Communities
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2022
- Remote Work Is Critical For Parents—And Parents To Be
- Ann Arbor just passed a landmark law mandating menstruation products in public restrooms. It could be a sign of more to come.