DocSpace announced raising $1.2 million in seed capital Aug. 18. The financing was led by Los Angeles-based Slauson & Co., an early-stage venture capital firm focused on economic inclusion. Slauson & Co. announced launching a $50 million investment fund earlier this year. Precursor Ventures, Acrew Capital’s Scout Fund, Sputnik ATX and angel investors also contributed to the seed capital funding. Houston Inno
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.