Dragons’ Den star Michele Romanow and her partner Andrew D’Souza have secured another US$50-million to grow their latest startup, Clearbanc, just weeks after announcing they had raised US$70-million to bankroll the financing provider for e-commerce firms. The Globe and Mail.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Inc’s Best Workplaces 2022 List