Durham-based startup Courtroom5 began like many companies do – with frustration. Sonja Ebron was frustrated, finding herself in court, again, without a lawyer. She compares it to being “beat up” – trying to wade through a system so complex that Ebron, an accomplished electrical engineer with a doctorate degree, found it nearly impossible. Triangle Inno
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.