Praxis Labs, a Black and Asian-woman-founded company utilizing the power of virtual reality (VR) for justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) training, just raised $15.5 million in an oversubscribed Series A round. AfroTech
- Sounding Board lands Series B to move coaching beyond services and into SaaS
- Origin Launches Diversity Program to Expand Financial Education To Marginalized Communities
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2022
- Remote Work Is Critical For Parents—And Parents To Be
- Ann Arbor just passed a landmark law mandating menstruation products in public restrooms. It could be a sign of more to come.