Congratulations to Jasmine Crowe, founder of Goodr, and Christine Tao and Lori Mazan, co-founders of Sounding Board, for being among the 27 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women that make up the North America Class of 2021! EY
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.