The San Diego company announced Tuesday a $1 million pre-seed round to help build out the service. The round was led by Social Capital and Precursor Ventures. GeekWire.
- Rad AI Wins “Best New Radiology Vendor” in AuntMinnie’s 2021 Minnies
- Pandia Health: Expert Birth Control Care By Women, For Women
- Women in Tech: “The next generation will benefit from our resilience”
- Audioshake wants to pull songs apart so artists can do more with their music
- How Manara is unlocking an untapped pool of women software engineers from the Middle East