The San Diego company announced Tuesday a $1 million pre-seed round to help build out the service. The round was led by Social Capital and Precursor Ventures. GeekWire.
- Young Love Marriage Pact Gets $5 Million Vote of Confidence from VC
- Brightflow AI aims to spotlight small business cash flow
- Block Party, a tool to combat online harassment, raises a $4.8M seed
- Beyond the Series A and the future of leadership coaching with Christine Tao, CEO and Cofounder of SoundingBoard
- Mom Founder And VCs Are Disrupting The Childcare Industry