The San Diego company announced Tuesday a $1 million pre-seed round to help build out the service. The round was led by Social Capital and Precursor Ventures. GeekWire.
- StackShare Introduces The Tech Stack File – The Universal Standard for Tech Stack Data to Power New AI Capabilities and Partner Ecosystem
- Local startup ShearShare partners with national retailer
- How Halfdays Is Fight The ‘Shrink It And Pink It” Method At Their Women’s Athletic Brand
- AudioShake named a TIME Best Invention of 2023
- Patient-focused medical records company PicnicHealth makes its first acquisition