Jasmine Crowe set out to change how communities eat. Since launching Atlanta-based Goodr in 2017 as a sustainable surplus food management platform, she’s become known for her external work helping connect people with food, creating community food banks, and tackling the logistical challenges that create hunger. Hypepotamus
- Finix raises $30 million as fintech’s spotlight picks its sides
- Digital marketplace Clutch closes $1.2M pre-seed round led by Precursor Ventures
- ShearShare: Taking Black Haircare Into The Digital Age
- Will once-bootstrapped startups turn to venture during a watershed moment?
- Evabot secures fresh capital to inject AI into corporate gifting