Phil Libin has already launched and sold several startups. His latest venture is mmhmm where he is working with his team to take virtual meetings to another level. On the Dealmakers Show Libin shared his journey of creating things, selling his first company for $26M, fundraising, and bringing efficiency to making new products. Plus, his insight on the main thing to unlocking team productivity, remote work, and the future of work. Alejandro Cremades Blog
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.