The independent artist Houston Kendrick builds intricate, genre-bending worlds that blend rap, R&B, and pop with rich lyrics and visuals. A popular artist on Spotify, with over 2.5 million streams, Houston is always interested in finding new, deeper ways to connect with his fans beyond a social media post. When he heard about Audioshake’s ability to separate songs into their stems, it sparked an idea: What if an artist could run a remix contest powered by AI stems? Audioshake
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.