Manara is a social impact startup backed by Silicon Valley’s most successful entrepreneurs and investors. Y Combinator, Stripe, Reid Hoffman, and others have invested because they recognize the urgency of growing talent from beyond traditional sources. Greenhouse
- Sounding Board lands Series B to move coaching beyond services and into SaaS
- Origin Launches Diversity Program to Expand Financial Education To Marginalized Communities
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2022
- Remote Work Is Critical For Parents—And Parents To Be
- Ann Arbor just passed a landmark law mandating menstruation products in public restrooms. It could be a sign of more to come.