Rebecca Allen wanted to be a lot of things as a little girl: an actor, an architect, an auto engineer. Her current profession isn’t something she saw coming: Allen is the founder and CEO of her eponymous luxury women’s footwear brand that’s the first of its kind in its mission to make nude shoes for all skin shades. Sweet July
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.