Even before the baby formula shortage, Bobbie co-founders Sarah Hardy and Laura Modi were working on a plan to fix the broken industry. Inc.
- Living Through the Revenge of Capital
- Bitcoin storage company Casa to launch Ethereum wallets as demand rises post-FTX collapse
- Pulse Joins the Mozilla Family to Help Develop a New Approach to Machine Learning
- Spend management platform Teampay expands partnership with Mastercard, raises $47M
- Daylight, the LGBTQ+ neobank, raises cash to launch subscription plan for family planning