“Over the past few months, my sharings on why #boardsuccess is company success and 4 mistakes to avoid for an effective startup board have inspired many startup founders to discuss board management with me. Today, I’m going to touch on one of the most frequently asked questions — how to prepare for board meeting decks?” – Chuhan Wang, founder of Surfboard. Read more here.
- Wicked Saints is making Pokémon GO for young activists
- 2023 Inno Fire Awards, Rising Founders: Jim Gibbs, Meter Feeder
- Sperry Taps Chris Echevarria of Blackstock and Weber as Creative Director
- Elise Smith Is Among the Most-Funded Black Women in Tech. She Doesn’t Want to Talk About Funding
- Serial entrepreneur Sukhinder Singh Cassidy sells her third startup, theBoardlist, to rival boards platform