“Over the past few months, my sharings on why #boardsuccess is company success and 4 mistakes to avoid for an effective startup board have inspired many startup founders to discuss board management with me. Today, I’m going to touch on one of the most frequently asked questions — how to prepare for board meeting decks?” – Chuhan Wang, founder of Surfboard. Read more here.
- Buildstock: Construction Material Marketplace Company Raises $1.6 Million
- AddGlow takes on Reddit, Facebook with community-building software for brands
- The Future Of Personal Finance: Fintech 50 2024
- FlowFi takes in first funding to give founders insight into financials
- Shaq is joining Sam Altman in backing a $29 million community college startup aiming to slash degree costs