For Vlada and Michal Bortnik, founders of Palo Alto, California-based Marco Polo, a video messaging company, the constant presence of work in their lives undergirds their success. The Bortniks met in Seattle when both worked for Microsoft and both played soccer on the fields at the software giant’s campus. Inc.
- The Cru Wants Companies To Tackle Loneliness And Boost Your Career
- Young Love Marriage Pact Gets $5 Million Vote of Confidence from VC
- Brightflow AI aims to spotlight small business cash flow
- Block Party, a tool to combat online harassment, raises a $4.8M seed
- Beyond the Series A and the future of leadership coaching with Christine Tao, CEO and Cofounder of SoundingBoard