For Vlada and Michal Bortnik, founders of Palo Alto, California-based Marco Polo, a video messaging company, the constant presence of work in their lives undergirds their success. The Bortniks met in Seattle when both worked for Microsoft and both played soccer on the fields at the software giant’s campus. Inc.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe