For Vlada and Michal Bortnik, founders of Palo Alto, California-based Marco Polo, a video messaging company, the constant presence of work in their lives undergirds their success. The Bortniks met in Seattle when both worked for Microsoft and both played soccer on the fields at the software giant’s campus. Inc.
- StackShare Introduces The Tech Stack File – The Universal Standard for Tech Stack Data to Power New AI Capabilities and Partner Ecosystem
- Local startup ShearShare partners with national retailer
- How Halfdays Is Fight The ‘Shrink It And Pink It” Method At Their Women’s Athletic Brand
- AudioShake named a TIME Best Invention of 2023
- Patient-focused medical records company PicnicHealth makes its first acquisition