Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Buildstock: Construction Material Marketplace Company Raises $1.6 Million
- AddGlow takes on Reddit, Facebook with community-building software for brands
- The Future Of Personal Finance: Fintech 50 2024
- FlowFi takes in first funding to give founders insight into financials
- Shaq is joining Sam Altman in backing a $29 million community college startup aiming to slash degree costs