Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- She Built an App to Block Harassment on Twitter. Elon Musk Killed It
- Brightflow AI Acquires CircleUp to Bolster Financial Insights Tool
- Create a Private Social Space, Far From the Maddening Crowd
- Irish co-founded infant formula firm Bobbie hits revenues of $100 million
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here