Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- ‘We Opened a Free Grocery Store for Seniors’
- Company Named For Jetsons Son Unveils Autonomous Cargo EVTOL Drone Of The Near Future
- Bobbie CEO Laura Modi on creating organic infant formula, mission to stop formula shaming
- Rebundle’s CEO on Building a Plant-Based Hair-Extension Business
- CodeSee pulls in a $7M secondary seed to build out code visualization platform