Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Bitcoin storage company Casa to launch Ethereum wallets as demand rises post-FTX collapse
- Pulse Joins the Mozilla Family to Help Develop a New Approach to Machine Learning
- Spend management platform Teampay expands partnership with Mastercard, raises $47M
- Daylight, the LGBTQ+ neobank, raises cash to launch subscription plan for family planning
- Idoru is the app making avatars more realistic and representative than ever