Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Sounding Board founder is working to unlock executive coaching for all leaders
- PicnicHealth packs $60M for health data
- Jasmine Crowe’s Goodr Raises $8M To Continue Its Mission Of Fighting Hunger With The Help Of Technology
- Startups Offer Solutions To Tampon Shortage
- Dow soars more than 800 points as Wall Street ends week on high note