Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Footwear Brand Blackstock & Weber Lands at J. Crew, Eyes Retail
- Dr. Quinn Wang: The Eye on the Future
- Rebecca Allen Left A Career In Banking To Make The Perfect Nude Heel For Every Woman
- Jim Gibbs of Meter Feeder is a recipient of Google for Startups’ 2021 Black Founders Fund
- Amrita Saigal Creates New Disposable Baby Diapers to Help Combat Rashes & Eczema