Juniper Square, a four-year-old startup at the intersection of enterprise software, real estate and financial technology, has brought in an additional $25 million in Series B funding to fuel the growth of its commercial real estate investment platform. Ribbit Capital led the round, with participation from Felicis Ventures. TechCrunch.
- How Vinebase is Helping Small Wineries Flourish and Helping You Shop According to Your Values
- Austin Healthcare Start-Up, Decent, Ranked 2021 Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine
- This Startup is Bringing Same-Day Shipping to Everyone in the World
- Wholesale Food and Beverage Firm Buffalo Market Offers Pay-With-Crypto Feature
- Dreaming of barbecue? Here’s how to pick the right grill for your home