Juniper Square, which today announced it has raised a $6 million Series A round led by Felicis Ventures, is tackling the real estate investment side by helping investment managers raise and manage outside capital for their projects. TechCrunch.
- Teampay raises $4m so you don’t have to steal your CEO’s credit card anymore
- Juniper Square raises $6M for its real estate investment platform
- Ripple execs lead $25M round for storage and rental startup Omni
- Developer Social Network StackShare Raises $5.2 million from e.Ventures
- Massive robot-powered drones may solve everything wrong with package delivery