Juniper Square, which today announced it has raised a $6 million Series A round led by Felicis Ventures, is tackling the real estate investment side by helping investment managers raise and manage outside capital for their projects. TechCrunch.
- Ridin’ Dirty To Angel Investing: Rap Superstar Chamillionaire Debuts A New App, Convoz
- Patreon acquires Kit to let creators bundle merch in subscriptions
- Scout.fm turns podcasts into personalized talk radio
- Bitcoin Thieves Beware: Super Secure Wallet Maker Casa Raises $2 Million
- How Omni Raised $25mm Led By Cryptocurrency Founders From Ripple