San Francisco-based startup Elroy Air announced Dec. 22 that it’s secured $4.6 million in seed funding to build large, autonomous drones, capable of carrying loads of 150 pounds up to 300 miles in one trip. Quartz.
- BallerTV acquires FieldVision to scale its live, amateur sports coverage
- SMART ORDER RECOMMENDATIONS ALLOW TRUE BOTANICALS TO SPEND MORE TIME ON SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- SNOWE USES FUSE TO LAUNCH NEW RETAIL LOCATIONS SMARTER AND FASTER
- MARGAUX MINIMIZES STOCK-OUTS AND OVERSTOCK DESPITE HUNDREDS OF SKUS
- AELLA GREW REVENUE 7% AND HAD ZERO STOCK-OUTS IN Q1