San Francisco-based startup Elroy Air announced Dec. 22 that it’s secured $4.6 million in seed funding to build large, autonomous drones, capable of carrying loads of 150 pounds up to 300 miles in one trip. Quartz.
- Bitcoin Thieves Beware: Super Secure Wallet Maker Casa Raises $2 Million
- How Omni Raised $25mm Led By Cryptocurrency Founders From Ripple
- Enjoy Your Next Third Wave, Pour-Over Coffee with Dripkit
- Meter Feeder: Making Life Easier Through Parking Convenience
- Sarah Lacy launches Chairman Mom, a social platform for working mothers