San Francisco-based startup Elroy Air announced Dec. 22 that it’s secured $4.6 million in seed funding to build large, autonomous drones, capable of carrying loads of 150 pounds up to 300 miles in one trip. Quartz.
- How one founder aims to make money management a multiplayer game
- Launching Audioshake Live – An On-Demand Stem Creation Platform for the Music Industry
- Loom Featured As One Of The Top Seed-Stage Companies To Work For
- Kinfield Executes Its Biggest Product Launch Yet In Tandem With Madewell And Outdoor Voices Events
- Breakr raises $4.2M to connect influencers with emerging musicians