San Francisco-based startup Elroy Air announced Dec. 22 that it’s secured $4.6 million in seed funding to build large, autonomous drones, capable of carrying loads of 150 pounds up to 300 miles in one trip. Quartz.
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible
- If This Is How You’re Doing Workplace Engagement, You’re Doing It All Wrong
- Fuzzy Pet Health launches a $10-per-month telemedicine vet care plan
- Pared picks up $10M to help restaurant employees live an on-demand life