In an effort to empower people to work out of the office (OOO), which is a way cooler term compared to using “distributed workforce,” mmhmm CEO Phil Libin and his brilliant team have created video platforms that make the experience of interacting with co-workers in a distributed setting fun and entertaining. Rather than a dull video call, it’s lighthearted and makes you feel comfortable, and actually want to see and interact with your colleagues. Forbes
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.