You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- Partake Foods whips up new allergy-friendly products following new cash infusion
- Latina founder creates kids entertainment empire
- Meet 2022’s Most Dynamic Women in Business
- This Platform Mimics The Behavior Of Lawyers So You Can Hire A Fractional Attorney
- On LawNext Podcast: Courtroom5 CEO Sonja Ebron on Arming Pro Se Litigants to Succeed in Court