You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round
- At Sounding Board, an executive coaching startup, the coaches get coaching, too
- More Competition For College Admissions Means Room To Haggle On Tuition
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible