You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe