You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- How one founder aims to make money management a multiplayer game
- Launching Audioshake Live – An On-Demand Stem Creation Platform for the Music Industry
- Loom Featured As One Of The Top Seed-Stage Companies To Work For
- Kinfield Executes Its Biggest Product Launch Yet In Tandem With Madewell And Outdoor Voices Events
- Breakr raises $4.2M to connect influencers with emerging musicians