You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service