You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- BallerTV acquires FieldVision to scale its live, amateur sports coverage
- SMART ORDER RECOMMENDATIONS ALLOW TRUE BOTANICALS TO SPEND MORE TIME ON SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- SNOWE USES FUSE TO LAUNCH NEW RETAIL LOCATIONS SMARTER AND FASTER
- MARGAUX MINIMIZES STOCK-OUTS AND OVERSTOCK DESPITE HUNDREDS OF SKUS
- AELLA GREW REVENUE 7% AND HAD ZERO STOCK-OUTS IN Q1