You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing
- Currant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help ConsumCurrant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help Consumers Save Energy and Take Control of Their Homes
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round