You may not realize this, but when you get that financial aid letter from a college, nothing is set in stone. “There’s more haggling going on here in this industry,” says Nick Ducoff, who adds that the overwhelming majority of colleges spend a fortune on recruiting students. WBUR.
- StackShare Introduces The Tech Stack File – The Universal Standard for Tech Stack Data to Power New AI Capabilities and Partner Ecosystem
- Local startup ShearShare partners with national retailer
- How Halfdays Is Fight The ‘Shrink It And Pink It” Method At Their Women’s Athletic Brand
- AudioShake named a TIME Best Invention of 2023
- Patient-focused medical records company PicnicHealth makes its first acquisition