Nomad Homes, which is creating a digital platform that uses technology to help people in Europe and the Middle East buy and finance homes more easily, has received a $4 million seed round boost.Crunchbase.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Manara gets $3M to grow tech talent pool in the Middle East and North Africa