Noyo, a startup that provides APIs that link players in the health insurance space, announced that it has closed a $12.5 million Series A round of funding. The new capital comes less than a year after the startup disclosed that it had raised around $4 million in pre-seed and seed capital, and that its product was already in the market.TechCrunch.
- BallerTV acquires FieldVision to scale its live, amateur sports coverage
- SMART ORDER RECOMMENDATIONS ALLOW TRUE BOTANICALS TO SPEND MORE TIME ON SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- SNOWE USES FUSE TO LAUNCH NEW RETAIL LOCATIONS SMARTER AND FASTER
- MARGAUX MINIMIZES STOCK-OUTS AND OVERSTOCK DESPITE HUNDREDS OF SKUS
- AELLA GREW REVENUE 7% AND HAD ZERO STOCK-OUTS IN Q1