Noyo, a startup that provides APIs that link players in the health insurance space, announced that it has closed a $12.5 million Series A round of funding. The new capital comes less than a year after the startup disclosed that it had raised around $4 million in pre-seed and seed capital, and that its product was already in the market.TechCrunch.
- She Built an App to Block Harassment on Twitter. Elon Musk Killed It
- Brightflow AI Acquires CircleUp to Bolster Financial Insights Tool
- Create a Private Social Space, Far From the Maddening Crowd
- Irish co-founded infant formula firm Bobbie hits revenues of $100 million
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here