Noyo, a startup that provides APIs that link players in the health insurance space, announced that it has closed a $12.5 million Series A round of funding. The new capital comes less than a year after the startup disclosed that it had raised around $4 million in pre-seed and seed capital, and that its product was already in the market.TechCrunch.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Manara gets $3M to grow tech talent pool in the Middle East and North Africa