Noyo, a startup that provides APIs that link players in the health insurance space, announced that it has closed a $12.5 million Series A round of funding. The new capital comes less than a year after the startup disclosed that it had raised around $4 million in pre-seed and seed capital, and that its product was already in the market.TechCrunch.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service