Noyo, a startup that provides APIs that link players in the health insurance space, announced that it has closed a $12.5 million Series A round of funding. The new capital comes less than a year after the startup disclosed that it had raised around $4 million in pre-seed and seed capital, and that its product was already in the market.TechCrunch.
- VC Investment Soars For Fertility Services Even As Birthrate Dips
- Rocket List 2021: Top US Startups
- How to prepare for startup board meeting decks
- Instacart acquires Caper AI, a smart cart and instant checkout startup, for $350M, as it moves deeper into physical retail tech
- Audioshake adds $2M for AI stem creation platform