Patronage platform Patreon just acquired Kit, a startup building a merchandise logistics backend so creators don’t have to fiddle with spreadsheets and stuff envelopes themselves. TechCrunch.
- Bitcoin storage company Casa to launch Ethereum wallets as demand rises post-FTX collapse
- Pulse Joins the Mozilla Family to Help Develop a New Approach to Machine Learning
- Spend management platform Teampay expands partnership with Mastercard, raises $47M
- Daylight, the LGBTQ+ neobank, raises cash to launch subscription plan for family planning
- Idoru is the app making avatars more realistic and representative than ever