Patronage platform Patreon just acquired Kit, a startup building a merchandise logistics backend so creators don’t have to fiddle with spreadsheets and stuff envelopes themselves. TechCrunch.
- ‘We Opened a Free Grocery Store for Seniors’
- Company Named For Jetsons Son Unveils Autonomous Cargo EVTOL Drone Of The Near Future
- Bobbie CEO Laura Modi on creating organic infant formula, mission to stop formula shaming
- Rebundle’s CEO on Building a Plant-Based Hair-Extension Business
- CodeSee pulls in a $7M secondary seed to build out code visualization platform