Knack, a peer tutoring platform aimed at college students, is taking a different approach than some online tutoring marketplaces have in the past. As a result, the Florida-based startup has raised a $1.5 million seed round co-led by Charles Hudson’s Precursor Ventures and Tampa Bay Lighting owner and Fenway Sports Group Partner, Jeff Vinik. TechCrunch.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service