Knack, a peer tutoring platform aimed at college students, is taking a different approach than some online tutoring marketplaces have in the past. As a result, the Florida-based startup has raised a $1.5 million seed round co-led by Charles Hudson’s Precursor Ventures and Tampa Bay Lighting owner and Fenway Sports Group Partner, Jeff Vinik. TechCrunch.
- VC Investment Soars For Fertility Services Even As Birthrate Dips
- Rocket List 2021: Top US Startups
- How to prepare for startup board meeting decks
- Instacart acquires Caper AI, a smart cart and instant checkout startup, for $350M, as it moves deeper into physical retail tech
- Audioshake adds $2M for AI stem creation platform