Knack, a peer tutoring platform aimed at college students, is taking a different approach than some online tutoring marketplaces have in the past. As a result, the Florida-based startup has raised a $1.5 million seed round co-led by Charles Hudson’s Precursor Ventures and Tampa Bay Lighting owner and Fenway Sports Group Partner, Jeff Vinik. TechCrunch.
- Partake Foods whips up new allergy-friendly products following new cash infusion
- Latina founder creates kids entertainment empire
- Meet 2022’s Most Dynamic Women in Business
- This Platform Mimics The Behavior Of Lawyers So You Can Hire A Fractional Attorney
- On LawNext Podcast: Courtroom5 CEO Sonja Ebron on Arming Pro Se Litigants to Succeed in Court