Knack, a peer tutoring platform aimed at college students, is taking a different approach than some online tutoring marketplaces have in the past. As a result, the Florida-based startup has raised a $1.5 million seed round co-led by Charles Hudson’s Precursor Ventures and Tampa Bay Lighting owner and Fenway Sports Group Partner, Jeff Vinik. TechCrunch.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Manara gets $3M to grow tech talent pool in the Middle East and North Africa