Knack, a peer tutoring platform aimed at college students, is taking a different approach than some online tutoring marketplaces have in the past. As a result, the Florida-based startup has raised a $1.5 million seed round co-led by Charles Hudson’s Precursor Ventures and Tampa Bay Lighting owner and Fenway Sports Group Partner, Jeff Vinik. TechCrunch.
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing
- Currant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help ConsumCurrant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help Consumers Save Energy and Take Control of Their Homes
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round