Knack, a peer tutoring platform aimed at college students, is taking a different approach than some online tutoring marketplaces have in the past. As a result, the Florida-based startup has raised a $1.5 million seed round co-led by Charles Hudson’s Precursor Ventures and Tampa Bay Lighting owner and Fenway Sports Group Partner, Jeff Vinik. TechCrunch.
- How one founder aims to make money management a multiplayer game
- Launching Audioshake Live – An On-Demand Stem Creation Platform for the Music Industry
- Loom Featured As One Of The Top Seed-Stage Companies To Work For
- Kinfield Executes Its Biggest Product Launch Yet In Tandem With Madewell And Outdoor Voices Events
- Breakr raises $4.2M to connect influencers with emerging musicians