Medical data sharing startup PicnicHealth packed $60 million in Series C funding led by B Capital Group, CEO and co-founder Noga Leviner tells Axios exclusively. Axios
- Finix raises $30 million as fintech’s spotlight picks its sides
- Digital marketplace Clutch closes $1.2M pre-seed round led by Precursor Ventures
- ShearShare: Taking Black Haircare Into The Digital Age
- Will once-bootstrapped startups turn to venture during a watershed moment?
- Evabot secures fresh capital to inject AI into corporate gifting