Populus, which just raised a $3.1 million seed round from Precursor Ventures, Relay Ventures and others, helps cities make sense of the influx of transportation data. This brings the startup’s total funding to $3.85 million. The platform is designed to enable cities to access vehicle and trip data from shared-mobility operators. TechCrunch.
- Populus raises $3.1 million to help cities make sense of shared scooters and bikes
- Precursor Ventures just raised Fund II
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing