Populus, which just raised a $3.1 million seed round from Precursor Ventures, Relay Ventures and others, helps cities make sense of the influx of transportation data. This brings the startup’s total funding to $3.85 million. The platform is designed to enable cities to access vehicle and trip data from shared-mobility operators. TechCrunch.
- StackShare Introduces The Tech Stack File – The Universal Standard for Tech Stack Data to Power New AI Capabilities and Partner Ecosystem
- Local startup ShearShare partners with national retailer
- How Halfdays Is Fight The ‘Shrink It And Pink It” Method At Their Women’s Athletic Brand
- AudioShake named a TIME Best Invention of 2023
- Patient-focused medical records company PicnicHealth makes its first acquisition