Precursor Ventures, a 3.5-year-old, seed-stage investment firm in San Francisco, just closed its second fund, with $31 million in capital commitments, roughly double what it raised for its debut effort in 2017.TechCrunch.
- Populus raises $3.1 million to help cities make sense of shared scooters and bikes
- Precursor Ventures just raised Fund II
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing