Precursor Ventures, a 3.5-year-old, seed-stage investment firm in San Francisco, just closed its second fund, with $31 million in capital commitments, roughly double what it raised for its debut effort in 2017.TechCrunch.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Manara gets $3M to grow tech talent pool in the Middle East and North Africa