Precursor Ventures, a 3.5-year-old, seed-stage investment firm in San Francisco, just closed its second fund, with $31 million in capital commitments, roughly double what it raised for its debut effort in 2017.TechCrunch.
- Launching Audioshake Live – An On-Demand Stem Creation Platform for the Music Industry
- Loom Featured As One Of The Top Seed-Stage Companies To Work For
- Kinfield Executes Its Biggest Product Launch Yet In Tandem With Madewell And Outdoor Voices Events
- Breakr raises $4.2M to connect influencers with emerging musicians
- Mmhmm raises $100M, which is a fun thing to say to people who don’t follow tech