Since last year, Charles Hudson has been creating his own brand, Precursor Ventures, to seize on the funding vacuum created by firms like SoftTech that can no longer write small checks. Hudson, one of few African American VCs in the Bay Area, also sees another underserved opportunity in funding women and other minorities. TechCrunch.
- Superhuman for Windows is finally here
- ‘Dynamic Music’ Promises to Soundtrack Life on Demand — and in Real Time
- AI Startup Rewind Gets 170 Offers—and $350 Million Valuation in Unusual Fundraising
- AudioShake Raises $2.7M in Seed Funding
- Finix becomes a payments processor, heating up its competition with Stripe