Since last year, Charles Hudson has been creating his own brand, Precursor Ventures, to seize on the funding vacuum created by firms like SoftTech that can no longer write small checks. Hudson, one of few African American VCs in the Bay Area, also sees another underserved opportunity in funding women and other minorities. TechCrunch.
- Rad AI Wins “Best New Radiology Vendor” in AuntMinnie’s 2021 Minnies
- Pandia Health: Expert Birth Control Care By Women, For Women
- Women in Tech: “The next generation will benefit from our resilience”
- Audioshake wants to pull songs apart so artists can do more with their music
- How Manara is unlocking an untapped pool of women software engineers from the Middle East