Since last year, Charles Hudson has been creating his own brand, Precursor Ventures, to seize on the funding vacuum created by firms like SoftTech that can no longer write small checks. Hudson, one of few African American VCs in the Bay Area, also sees another underserved opportunity in funding women and other minorities. TechCrunch.
- Superhuman has finally arrived on Microsoft Outlook, unlocking massive growth potential for the company now that over 300 million more users have access
- Bobbie Organic Infant Formula founder: It’s not on the moms to find a solution
- These Moms Created the Company Culture They’d Always Wanted
- Bitcoin Self-Custody Company Casa Raises $21M
- Inc’s Best Workplaces 2022 List