I’m proud to announce that we have acquired Pulse, an incredible team that has developed some truly novel machine learning approaches to help streamline the digital workplace. The products that Raj, Jag, Rolf, and team have built are a great demonstration of their creativity and skill, and we’re incredibly excited to bring their expertise into our organization. They will spearhead our efforts in applied ethical machine learning, as we invest to make Mozilla products more personal, starting with Pocket. Mozilla
- Teal unwraps $8.8M to build out a telehealth platform for women — starting with cervical cancer screening
- Idoru Brings Realism And A New Level Of Self Expression In The Digital World
- Notch Raises $10M to Help Restaurants Go Digital
- He Built Evernote To 200 Million Users And Now Raised $140 Million To Make Virtual Meetings Better
- ShearShare’s founders climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. Here’s what they learned.