Rad AI, the fastest growing radiologist-led AI company, today announced $25 million in Series A funding. The round was led by ARTIS Ventures with participation by several existing investors, including OCV Partners, Kickstart Fund, and Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund). Rad AI
- Sounding Board lands Series B to move coaching beyond services and into SaaS
- Origin Launches Diversity Program to Expand Financial Education To Marginalized Communities
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2022
- Remote Work Is Critical For Parents—And Parents To Be
- Ann Arbor just passed a landmark law mandating menstruation products in public restrooms. It could be a sign of more to come.