The subscription-based startup aims to provide resources to working mothers, and ultimately set them up to succeed in all areas of their lives. TechCrunch.
- Wicked Saints is making Pokémon GO for young activists
- 2023 Inno Fire Awards, Rising Founders: Jim Gibbs, Meter Feeder
- Sperry Taps Chris Echevarria of Blackstock and Weber as Creative Director
- Elise Smith Is Among the Most-Funded Black Women in Tech. She Doesn’t Want to Talk About Funding
- Serial entrepreneur Sukhinder Singh Cassidy sells her third startup, theBoardlist, to rival boards platform