Precursor Ventures is not yet a big name in venture capital, but it’s taking on a big mission: Making sure more entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds get an equal shot a venture capital dollars. USA Today.
- Buildstock: Construction Material Marketplace Company Raises $1.6 Million
- AddGlow takes on Reddit, Facebook with community-building software for brands
- The Future Of Personal Finance: Fintech 50 2024
- FlowFi takes in first funding to give founders insight into financials
- Shaq is joining Sam Altman in backing a $29 million community college startup aiming to slash degree costs