Precursor Ventures is not yet a big name in venture capital, but it’s taking on a big mission: Making sure more entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds get an equal shot a venture capital dollars. USA Today.
- Noyo raises $12.5M Series A to keep building its health insurance API business
- Founder Spotlight: Iman Abuzeid’s Frameworks for Using Diversity to Win
- Nomad Homes Lands $4M Seed Round To Simplify The Home-Buying Experience in Europe, Middle East
- The Rise of Precursor Ventures
- Sora raises $5.3m to power its HR automation service