Sora, a startup that today announced $5.3 million in collected fundraising, wants to shake up the HR software world with a low-code service that helps companies connect their tooling and automate their HR processes. The startup might be able to make things like onboarding better for employees and companies alike. TechCrunch.
- BallerTV acquires FieldVision to scale its live, amateur sports coverage
- SMART ORDER RECOMMENDATIONS ALLOW TRUE BOTANICALS TO SPEND MORE TIME ON SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY
- SNOWE USES FUSE TO LAUNCH NEW RETAIL LOCATIONS SMARTER AND FASTER
- MARGAUX MINIMIZES STOCK-OUTS AND OVERSTOCK DESPITE HUNDREDS OF SKUS
- AELLA GREW REVENUE 7% AND HAD ZERO STOCK-OUTS IN Q1