More than sixty percent of U.S. households have at least one pet, according to data from the American Humane Association. A start-up called Fuzzy Pet Health wants to make sure pet owners have no excuse but to take proper care of them. CNBC.
- Rad AI Wins “Best New Radiology Vendor” in AuntMinnie’s 2021 Minnies
- Pandia Health: Expert Birth Control Care By Women, For Women
- Women in Tech: “The next generation will benefit from our resilience”
- Audioshake wants to pull songs apart so artists can do more with their music
- How Manara is unlocking an untapped pool of women software engineers from the Middle East