More than sixty percent of U.S. households have at least one pet, according to data from the American Humane Association. A start-up called Fuzzy Pet Health wants to make sure pet owners have no excuse but to take proper care of them. CNBC.
- Bitcoin Thieves Beware: Super Secure Wallet Maker Casa Raises $2 Million
- How Omni Raised $25mm Led By Cryptocurrency Founders From Ripple
- Enjoy Your Next Third Wave, Pour-Over Coffee with Dripkit
- Meter Feeder: Making Life Easier Through Parking Convenience
- Sarah Lacy launches Chairman Mom, a social platform for working mothers