More than sixty percent of U.S. households have at least one pet, according to data from the American Humane Association. A start-up called Fuzzy Pet Health wants to make sure pet owners have no excuse but to take proper care of them. CNBC.
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible
- If This Is How You’re Doing Workplace Engagement, You’re Doing It All Wrong
- Fuzzy Pet Health launches a $10-per-month telemedicine vet care plan
- Pared picks up $10M to help restaurant employees live an on-demand life