More than sixty percent of U.S. households have at least one pet, according to data from the American Humane Association. A start-up called Fuzzy Pet Health wants to make sure pet owners have no excuse but to take proper care of them. CNBC.
- Juniper Square raises $6M for its real estate investment platform
- Ripple execs lead $25M round for storage and rental startup Omni
- Developer Social Network StackShare Raises $5.2 million from e.Ventures
- Massive robot-powered drones may solve everything wrong with package delivery
- Start-up Fuzzy offers house calls for your pets for $468 a year