Target Corp has begun carrying Bobbie brand infant formula in some stores this week and the vast majority of its locations will be selling the product by September, as the national shortage persists. Reuters
- Finix raises $30 million as fintech’s spotlight picks its sides
- Digital marketplace Clutch closes $1.2M pre-seed round led by Precursor Ventures
- ShearShare: Taking Black Haircare Into The Digital Age
- Will once-bootstrapped startups turn to venture during a watershed moment?
- Evabot secures fresh capital to inject AI into corporate gifting