The product allows companies to provide virtual credit cards to every employee, and then follows that up with a suite of approval workflow and analytics features that will make every CFO swoon and employees rejoice at the ease of buying services. The company announced today that it has raised $4 million in venture capital led by Rick Smith at Crosscut Ventures. TechCrunch.
- VC Investment Soars For Fertility Services Even As Birthrate Dips
- Rocket List 2021: Top US Startups
- How to prepare for startup board meeting decks
- Instacart acquires Caper AI, a smart cart and instant checkout startup, for $350M, as it moves deeper into physical retail tech
- Audioshake adds $2M for AI stem creation platform