The product allows companies to provide virtual credit cards to every employee, and then follows that up with a suite of approval workflow and analytics features that will make every CFO swoon and employees rejoice at the ease of buying services. The company announced today that it has raised $4 million in venture capital led by Rick Smith at Crosscut Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Juniper Square lines up $25M for its real estate investment platform
- Peer tutoring platform Knack raises $1.5M
- Dragons’ Den star’s startup secures another US$50-million in financing
- Currant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help ConsumCurrant Unveils First AI-Powered Smart Outlet to Help Consumers Save Energy and Take Control of Their Homes
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round