The product allows companies to provide virtual credit cards to every employee, and then follows that up with a suite of approval workflow and analytics features that will make every CFO swoon and employees rejoice at the ease of buying services. The company announced today that it has raised $4 million in venture capital led by Rick Smith at Crosscut Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Partake Foods whips up new allergy-friendly products following new cash infusion
- Latina founder creates kids entertainment empire
- Meet 2022’s Most Dynamic Women in Business
- This Platform Mimics The Behavior Of Lawyers So You Can Hire A Fractional Attorney
- On LawNext Podcast: Courtroom5 CEO Sonja Ebron on Arming Pro Se Litigants to Succeed in Court