The product allows companies to provide virtual credit cards to every employee, and then follows that up with a suite of approval workflow and analytics features that will make every CFO swoon and employees rejoice at the ease of buying services. The company announced today that it has raised $4 million in venture capital led by Rick Smith at Crosscut Ventures. TechCrunch.
- Passport has closed its Seed Funding Round
- At Sounding Board, an executive coaching startup, the coaches get coaching, too
- More Competition For College Admissions Means Room To Haggle On Tuition
- Credit Karma acquires mortgage platform Approved
- ‘Werk’ Works to Make Companies and Employees More Flexible